Orange & Pink & Puppies!

How much fun are these colors together?!  I feel like it's all I can do not to wear them again and again and again. You've been living under a rock if you havent seen them flying down the runways this year. They're so fantastic.  I was in a great mood all day thanks to the top half of my body.  

The rest of my evening included a lovely gathering of friends for delicious meal prepared by Emily and some playtime with THIS girl.  Meet Naya, Zacks new puppy:
Naya is Kind of a Big Deal... 
....speaking of puppies, stay tuned for an introduction to the newest member of MY house!

Pink Blouse &Earrings:  Grandma
Orange Blouse & Boots: Thrift
Bracelet & Ring:  Target
Jeans:  NY&C

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

I totally wore orange and purple today too....it rocked. Until I got super cold and had to return running to my sweats.

Melina said...

Loving these colors together and they look great on you! I feel like you're bound to have a great day when wearing such bright colors.

xx Melina
.but i like it.