Thift Treasures Twitter Totally

{dress, slip & belt:  thrift  I  wedges:  f21}
if you follow me on the twitter you'll know by the one random picture of a shopping cart overflowing with a mess of clothes, that veve and i went to the thrift shop this weekend.  it was a doozie, let me tell you.  i think i bought almost everything i tried on.  for example - the entire outfit above (except for the shoes).   i just love it when that happens.  an entire outfit in one shopping trip that cost $10 total and is super cute.  the only thing better than that is ice cream.  another fun piece of information for you - the dress is actually a vintage housecoat.  aaaand completely see through which normally i'm all for but i love the accordion pleat at the bottom of this vintage slip and thought it looked pretty peeking from the under the floral - which i guess beats out letting everyone see my chonies.
  
oh yeah, and i'm totally on twitter now.  it sill makes me feel weird but i always feel weird.



3 comments:

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

I am not only in love with the print of this dress but also the slip peeking out underneath! This looks great!

The Semi Sweet said...

Great dress and I love your idea of putting the peek-a-boo slip underneath it. Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finds! Love the print of the dress and the slip is just perfect! :)