TRADITION

{tunic:  h&m  I  leggings: ?  I  boots:  thrift  I  jacket: target  I  bag:  street  I  necklace:  gam }

since purchasing his new camera, chris has taken to walking the streets of park slope snapping photos of the architecture throughout the neighborhood.  both now, and before the camera,  after waking up on the weekends, we'll take a walk over to la bagel delight (best bagels in the world and you can quote me) for iced coffee and whole wheat everything bagels with scallion (for me) and jalapeño cheddar (for him) cream cheese.  as we stroll back up the hill to his apartment i make him stop and take my photos.  what a beautiful tradition it has become.

1 comment:

Melina said...

Oh my soul, you just made me super hungry. LA is seriously missing good bagel shops!

Also, that jacket is so perfect! I love the caramel color of it!! It looks great paired with that clutch too. :)

xx Melina