Piggies for Fashion



NY Burlesque Top: Lola Star, Coney Island
Skirt: H&M
Spectators!!: Zara
Belt: New York & Co
Pearl Bracelet: Gma!!
Necklace: Gift from Bracy!  Who is TBE 
Hummingbird Earrings: Stolen from Jenaveve
Red Lips: Color name: Aphrodite, Brand - aaaah its worn off!  How do I not remember the brand!!!
Photos: My Big Daddy, Tommy Chilcoat
Location: Sutton Place Park










I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love all variations of spectator shoes! They are so beautifully black and white and vintage. I love them with skirts and pants and shorts and dresses. I have a pair of saddle shoes as well, which make me want to tap dance and Toyota jump straight through and across Manhattan.

However, when I rock this specific pair of spectators, my piggies are screaming to wee, wee, wee run all the way home. These shoes are no joke. The heel is 4 inches and the width is about as wide as my first two toes. OUCH. But they’re JUST. SO. CUTE! No? I can’t NOT wear them. Look at that close up shot.

Anyway, all day I’ve been trying to focus on work but all I can think about is BBQ …. I mean, my poor piggies.   Not to worry, I WILL prevail for the sake of fashion!

I just won’t be able to walk tomorrow.

No comments: