Men on the Move


Skirt: Mystique Boutique on Broadway
Tank: H&M
Shoes: Payless
Belt:  Head Scarf (may or may not be the same one as yesterday)
Bracelet: Belt from H&M
Necklace: Gma!!
Leopard Shades: H&M
Location: 63rd btwn Lex & 3rd Ave.
Photos: Carolyn Bayas














I bought this dress (see grey skirt) awhile back.  The top part of the dress was cream and strapless, had a few ruffles and created an empire waist when it met the grey skirt part.  It was super cute, but kind of fell wrong on me, so though it looked okay I was never completely comfortable in it. 

Enter seam ripper!  I hacked that thing right off, shimmied the skirt part down a few inches, broke out a safety pin (I am the safety pins #1 fan) and there you have it!  Tuck in a tank and tie a scarf as a belt (my jam) and voila!  I think this skirt is going to be a new fav of mine. 

P.S. Note to self: Need tan.

No comments: