Fri, 9/23: Friday Night in the Boogie-Down

Blouse:  Banana Republic  I  Navy Jeans:  NY&C  I  Wedges:  Steve Madden  I  Belt:  NY&C  I  Necklace:  Grandma!! 
Photos:  Carolyn Bayas  I  Picnik Effect:  Cross Process
Location:  Outside / Office




Today is for bullet points:
  • Hair was done today.  I've found that when I spend time in the morning straightening or curling or....styling my hair, I enjoy my outift 10 times more. 
  • This necklace is a-mazing.  It's one of the many fantastic pieces my grandmother has given me (somtimes reluctantly.)  I think this one was given to her from my grandfather, but I'll have to double check.   
  • 2 hours after these photos were taken I was on a train up to the boogie-down Bronx for Carolyn's surprise party.  Lot's of Puerto Rican chaos ensued.  Dancing, drinking and eating.  Had a blast. 
  • I JUST received a text from my friend that says: "Every time I smell buffalo chicken pizza I think of you.  Sighh." 
xoxo, Katie

No comments: