Fri, 10/22: Boft

Dress:  Rachel Roy  I  Gpa Cardi:  H&M  I  5inches:  BCBG Girls 


   
This dress is one of my favs.  The neckline is so conservative but the pattern and cut of the bottom scream sassy lady.  I like to think of this as the dress version of a mullet.  Business on top... awesome on bottom.

The silk screened pattern on this dress is so pretty.   I love that the colors are both bold and soft.  They're...Boft!  New word for the fashion world.  "Ah, that dress, she's fantasteec.  The fabric is so luxurious, the design ingenious, the pattern so, so...boft."  Also, you can't see here but the hemline cuts up on the right leg because of the overlapped pleating on both the front and back.  The next time I wear this dress it's going to be with tights that match the light blue in this dress.  Oh yeah.  I can see it now.  Statement! 

Also for your enjoyment:

No comments: