festive pain

 {  skirt:  ann taylor  I  top & belt:  exit 248  I  wedges:  f21 }
last night chris and i went out for some delicious tex-mex at one of our favs – taco chulo.  when we made the plan to go i thought, hey, its thursday and eating burritos and drinking margaritas and micheladas with a sexy piece calls for getting sartorially festive.  so I got fancy and then I got appendicitis.  not from the food.  no no no.  taco chulo specializes in handmade, decadently pimped out tacos, quesadillas and burritos.  plus, i don't think you can technically CATCH appendicitis.  however, my right abdomen feels like ninjas are stabbing it over and over and over again.  i'm going to ride it out until i get a fever or start throwing up or something.  my best guess is i probably either pulled a muscle or my body is rebelling from the girdle i've been wearing everyday.  it's my newest thing.  you can even kind of see it in some of those photos peeking out from under my top.  its the mini dress one that's nude and strapless.  i LOVE it.  my appendix however, may not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. It's official. I am moving into your closet and wearing all your clothes from now on. You can have my cats. And a red velvet cookie, cool?

Midwest Muse said...

This top is perfect and I love it with the high waisted skirt. I hope your appendix is okay!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

wauw! this outfit is amazing :) i really love the whole look :) you look fantastic :) x

Madeline Veenstra said...

I adore tex mex, that's one of the things I'm missing from my US trip! Wanted to let you know that I've made a wikifashion page for you here- http://wikifashion.com/wiki/Red_Lips_and_Bardot_Hair
We also have blog badges here- http://wikifashion.com/wiki/Wikifashion:Contributors_Needed Let me know if you need any help at all with editing :)