Atlantis Attic


jenaveve and i got productive this last weekend and did bagels and the atlantis attic on sunday.  you'll all be happy to hear that i found the most delicious leopard coat that i will most definitely NOT be able to pull off but will claw my way through trying anyway!  i also took home a khaki military button up with some killer pockets and a belt.  sadly those houndstooth trousers in my arms were a wee bit too snug in the junk, but i found the trip quite successful anyway.   hope your weekend (4 days ago) was the same!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That leopard coat looks great! I've been on the hunt for the perfect vintage one.
Love your outfit!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

The Fashionista Next Door said...

I spy an kick a** leopard coat in your hands. #jealous

I am positive that you will look stunning in that coat! Can't wait to see :)

xoxo
Eboni Ife'

p.s. thanks for being my newest blog buddy :)

Anonymous said...

wow these pictures are beautiful! congratulations! I really like your style and your blog! Come and see my Gucci Giveaway, participate and you can win:

http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-bag-charms-of-gucci.html

The Fashionista Next Door said...

Just dropping by to say hello! I hope everything is okay...have a great weekend!

thepinkmateproject said...

Love the leopard coat!!!

Vanessa
http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/