Wed, July 7: It's like Jell-O on Springs!


(omg I just found picnik!!!  Thanks so much to this post by Vahni of grit and glamour.  My blog life has changed forever)



Top: Target  I  Skirt: Target  I  Belt: New York & Co  I  Shoes: Target (I totally went this weekend)  I  Jewelery: Gifted 
 
Photos: Carolyn Bayas I  Location:  Outside the Four Seasons




(what the deuce?  I swear I wasn't photoshopped into this)


I bet you didn't know I was so atheletic!  Check out those air splits.  And see how I literally stopped space and time with the top half of my body.  No blur.  Booyah.

Anyway, I love this skirt.  I wore it in Texas with a University of Texas, Bevo tshirt that was bestowed to me upon my arrival.  So, not only is this skirt fun and vibrant but you can tuck any kind of shirt into it and be on your way.  Oh yeah, and its from Target!!!  (xoxo)  So today, I chose this very light, almost see through tank top because no joke, it is hotter'n the oil in a deep fat frier outside. (mmm donuts)  So this outfit is keeping me somewhat cool.  And the shoes trick my brain into thinking I'm on the Queen Mary in 1942 playing shuffle board, or staying at that hotel in Florida with Marilyn, Jack and Tony.


2 comments:

Sara Luxe said...

Hahah that last photo is amazing

Indiana Adams said...

I saw those shoe recently and LOVED them. Jessica from WiW has them, too. So comfortable! I may have to snag them after all! :0)