Wed, July 14: Ferris Wheels and Hot Dogs

Skirt:  Banana Republic  I  Top:  H&M  I  Shoes:  Jessica Simpson  I  Red ring:  H&M  I  Turquoise ring & cuff:  gift from my guys fashionable mama:  I  Necklace:  H&M  I  Bacalls Collar  I  Digital Watch:  Forever 21
Photos:  Carolyn Bayas  I  Location:  Four Seasons, 56th & 2nd







This outfit makes me think of a carnival. Or circus. Or the boardwalk. Definitely, summertime and a Ferris Wheel. I only wish I had a stick of blue cotton candy for this photo. And a Ferris Wheel. And a hot dog.

Right.  Moving on....so stripes are in hot fashion right now – hello- they’re awesome – which is probably why I have a pair of flat espadrilles and like, 174 different striped T’s, almost 175 as of yesterday, but I smacked my own hand when I reached for the hanger. They fall under the “resort /nautical wear” category and really, kind of go with anything. Stripes with a floral skirt – LOVE IT, can’t wait to do it, stripes with plaid, stripes with polka dots? YES it works! Anyway –I know I’m not the first to say this, which is why I need to find some photos and make a sort of collage to truly explain myself regarding this outfit. The voices in my head speak a different language, so pictures are easier for me.

No comments: