Tues, August 3: Basic Black & Blue

Denim Top:  GAP  I  Black Skinnies:  NY&Co  I  Wedges:  Aldo  I  Tank:  Target  I  
Assorted Jewels  I  Bike:  Jenaveve's
Photos: Self Taken  I  Picnik Effect:  Cross Processed Red
Location:  Apartment!









So remember when I said I never did laundry and that I FINALLY took it last Thursday?  Yeah, well I still haven't picked it up, hence the simple nature of this outfit.  But it was comfortable.  And if you throw on heels and add a ton of jewels, you move up 1.75 notches!

Also, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts.  I could use the old "no clean clothes" thing as an excuse, but I like, JUST did that.  Also, I feel like, as an educated adult I should be able to come up with something more interesting...  However, I got nothing.  It's hot.

No comments: