Mon, 10/18: Pretty in HOT Grand-Mama-Jama Pink


Top:  Grandma  I  Skirt & Necklace:  H&M  I  Shoes:  BCBG Girls
Photos:  Tommy Chilcoat  I  Location:  Conf Room


Trying to be back!  Sorry for the lack of imagination with the location.  Work has kept me tied to my desk daily, leaving no time to run out and take photos.  Seriously.  Tied down with metal chains, barbed wire, electric fencing, salt rings, etc.  But I'm going to force myself to break free and MAKE 5 minutes to get back to posting.  Cause it's fun.  And I feel like a failure not doing daily posts.  The outfits are there.  You better believe they're there.  My grandmother gave me a glorious load of skirts and tops and dresses that I've been mixing and matching all over the place. 

This top is one of them.  How amazing is it!?!?!  I can't wait to wear it with fur and maybe some high waisted pants.  As you can see, the material is not only shiny like silk, but hot-freaking-pink. Oh, and it has shoulder pads.  Tell me it doesn't scream Jackie Collins.  And, you'll be happy to know that it also comes with a little black collar that clips onto two buttons at the neck WITH a little rhinsetone in the center.  What the WHAT??  Yeah,  I know.   

So anyway, don't give up on me.  We're back in business.  Slowly but surely.
xoxo,
Katie

No comments: