Anniversary Dress

 Anniversary Dress & Flowers:  H&M  I  Tights:  the Duane Reade  I  Booties: Target  I  Necklace:  Kohl's
On CWS:  Camel Overcoat: Andrew Marc  I  Chocolate Blazer:  Grandfather  I   
Gray Sweater:  ME! (JCrew)  I  Dress Shirt:  Old Navy  I  Sneakers:  Cole Haan  I  Glasses:  Armani

HI FIVE!  As you might have guessed by the title of this post, today is my birthday.  Juuust kidding.  Today actually marks the one year anniversary that Chris came over to my house to hang out with my roommate and ended up letting me pour him a gigantic glass of warm whiskey (no ice cause I was out) and talking to me about twitter and exactly which train took him to his house.  I was putting out HEAVY stalker vibes that night.   Got him!  Anyway, in our first email exchange Chris mentioned this super swanky Chinese food place, Mr. K's, so it was only appropriate that we spend our first anniversary here.   We had a fantastically booze heavy dinner (you can see evidence on my dress - that glass of wine ran into my flailing arms) full of romance and brocolli and beef. 

Anyway, congratulations to us.  And to you!  And, to celebrate this happy occasion, I'm  sharing a picture of Chris' handsome self.  Oh, and a shot of his ever present Financial Times, cause...he's smart.

1 comment:

Melina said...

Aww happy anniversary! I totally adore that dress. Especially the little bow detail in the back.

xx Melina
.but i like it.