Bruised but Worth It

 Fuschia Dress, Fur, Belt:  Thrift  I  Necklace:  Gma  I  Tights:  H&M  I  Heels:  Target

Apologies for the lack of proper warning on the upskirt in that first photo.  For that reason alone I could never be a celebrity.  Even with slacks on I'm no where near graceful getting in out of my limo.   At least I have a limo.  Snap!  Ok, not really, I have a bright white carriage that looks like a pumpkin and is driven by mice.  Or a horse?  Either way, the point of this story is that this dress is awesome.  It jumped right off the rack and smacked me in the face as I was walked by.  Fortunately, the bruise it left fit right in with the delicious fuschia and blue hues of this getup. 

2 comments:

Gertrude said...

Love the colour of the dress! And you look gorgeous in the first picture :) x

Bows and Pearls

Brenna said...

Love the dress, girlie!!

B :0 )

http://bthefashion.blogspot.com/