Confused Chaos

Dress:  Thrift  I  Belts:  Jenaveve's  I  Tights:  AA  I  Heels:  Target

 I'm trying really hard to organize my thoughts for this post.  There are so many different directions I could go in.  For instance, I'm playing around with an inspiration topic; like, how this red and turquoise combination was inspired by a combination of a snapshot from the Sartorialist and Fendi's new ad campaign.  OR,  how I kind of feel like an inverted Raggedy Ann doll.  And even at times, Smurfette.  OR,  I could shelve that idea and just go with how I have the cutest dog ever.  OR, how hard I tried to get Chris to ghost write this post for me since he was the one who took the photos.   See?  There are so many options. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

una combination muy buena

Ramsey said...

You are such a cute little thing! And that puppy dog is sup err precious!!